Here's A Little-maybe A LOT of myself...
Life is a bitch as we know it. Shit, life's a bitch for me! Listen, I may not have a sense of humor but at least I know how to be mature. I'm not Dr. Phil but I can be a Dr. Do-Your-Own-Life-People. So, this blog is what I do in an everyday life. I won't be posting every damn day 'cause I'm not a blog-addict. So, just to tell you (or to introduce myself to those who don't know me) I am DJ Sinclair. Don't ask me where the name "Sinclair" comes from. I just like it. My whole nickname is DJ Logan Katherine Sinclair. The nickname Logan comes from my little sex urge in me. (She's quite amazing, I have to tell you) Uh, "Katherine" comes from the actress Katherine Moennig. God, she is so damn hot. And of course, Sinclair. Now, I don't know why I call myself Sinclair. I was thinking of DJ "Saint" Claire but I am SOOO Not a saint. Moving forward, I like to make music. I make Techno music. I am a writer, I love animals and I love iPods! I am a musician. I play guitar, piano, saxophone, and violin and I like to kiss girls. I'll expand on that a little later ;) Um, anywho, for my future careers, I'm going to continue being a writer and also, I want to be a photographer for Runway and a hairstylist. Trust me, there's SO much more about me but I don't feel like talking so much in this little thing. Also, Ladies and Gentlemen, don't be shy to talk to me. If you want to talk to me, you can talk to me.
My IMs:
xxixmcmxcv@gmail.com
latinaqueen95@hotmail.com
Or you can add me on Facebook: Miah-Happyasfck Diaz
(Cute name, huh? Well, I hate it.)
My IMs:
xxixmcmxcv@gmail.com
latinaqueen95@hotmail.com
Or you can add me on Facebook: Miah-Happyasfck Diaz
(Cute name, huh? Well, I hate it.)
Jul 20, 2011
I Have to say, it is The Most Hottest song EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment